To the future trustwallet

Will trustwallet hold a kyc account in anticipation of fraud from irresponsible parties?

3 Likes

User is responsible for funds. TW is just app for storing Private keys, so there’s no need for kyc and we hope that it won’t change

4 Likes

Wallet never do kyc system

1 Like

Trust is a decentralised Wallet . A user own its funds . Trust never interfare on any of user funds. Exchanges do KYC because of some countries Tax laws. Trust is just a wallet. Always remember Crypto is born for privacy .

4 Likes

Invasion of privacy. Really not a fan of KYC. Trust wallet is a form of DEX. Kyc not required.

4 Likes

Kyc can actually kill any exchange or wallet! It doesn’t make sense at all. That wasn’t the reason for cryptocurrency

2 Likes

The Trust Wallet system is a very good wallet, I like the 12 word mnemonic word phrase back up to upload wallets. Makes my cryptos quite safe.

1 Like

Very true and that is why it’s your funds once you hold the keys

1 Like

Not your keys, not your crypto!

1 Like

no kyc is essential for wallet

1 Like

@DGBeliever, yes that’s the slogan “not your keys, not your cryptos”

1 Like

@Sid2001, welcome to our community

2 Likes

Lo mejor de lo mejor TWT :star_struck::money_mouth_face::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::fire:

1 Like

I don’t think so. This application uses the concept of decentralization and maintains privacy, in contrast to the concept of Exchnage which must record financial transactions, not all of them

2 Likes