When I am trying to swap MATIC BEP2 for BEP20, I get the error “Token MATIC-84a is not bound”. How do I get past this error?
Hello @Dcheathtx ,
To better assist, please send the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
Hello @Dcheathtx can you please , copy and paste your address here and check this out . it might be some connectivity issues too .
My app version is 8.6 (757)
My Wallet Address: bnb1v4qyw48m7rdy0c4smgkaevnv08umq5757awguf
The Cross Chain Transfer mote is a couple years old. Assume many tokens have been added since then. I am unfortunately a resident of a state that does not allow access to Binance.US so I’m stuck with the internal wallet capabilities. BTW, there is a notice that MATIC(BEP2) must be converted to BEP20 (notice sent Jan 2022). What is the best way to do that if you don’t have access to the Cross-Chain transfer? Are there specific exchanges other than Binance.US that support receipt of BEP2 tokens available in the US?
@Dcheathtx You can found more info here https://forum.polygon.technology/t/announcement-for-matic-holders-discontinuation-of-matic-bep2/10866 . you can try these steps too . Ensure that you have the latest version of the Trust Wallet app installed. It is highly recommended to update the app to the latest version before attempting any other troubleshooting steps.
- Reboot your device. Often, a simple reboot of your device can resolve a range of issues.
- Try using a different network provider. This could include WiFi or cellular data(4G/5G). A different network provider may resolve any connectivity issues you are experiencing.
- Consider using a VPN. A VPN can assist in providing a secure and stable connection to the Trust Wallet app.
This article says that all tokens are burned after March 31 2023! does that mean my tokens are gone???
If you have MATIC BEP2 tokens in your wallet like Trust Wallet, Ledger etc., you must convert them to MATIC on Polygon or Ethereum before March 31st, 2023 , by either depositing it in Binance.com Account or swapping it within the wallet. After March 31st, 2023 , all MATIC BEP2 on BNB Beacon Chain will be burned/discontinued.
@Dcheathtx unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do on our side. You have to reach out Matic team for a way forward on how to solve this issue.
Thanks. That’s what I’ve decided as well. Seems other US residents are also stuck with a similar problem.