Token missing in my wallet

Hello I have bought 169 millions of cryptomafia yesterday and today they are missing I have only 33 million of tokens can you help me

4 Likes

There is no problem with the app.
This token has an elastic supply.
Elastic supply tokens have a changing circulating supply.
The idea is that instead of price volatility, what changes is the token supply through events called rebases.
Simple explanation. Price goes up, less tokens. Price goes down, more tokens.
I suggest you read and understand the tokenomics of any project before investing.

4 Likes

E peki kardeşim fiyat yükselsiği zaman biz kar etmiyorsak ne anladım yatırımdan ?

2 Likes

Can smn help pls?
I had shiba inu empire coins around £160 try to sent to coinbase wallet from my trust wallet
But i cant see anything on coinbase
While on trust wallet says transation complete!!

Here is transaction hash

0x41f790b44ce8f020c9ec38073c234a5c1a134a28fae7cab16f0e0fd60f4f172f

2 Likes

@Justin85
Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

Pls sir I’m having with my wallet, recently i wasn’t trying to connect my wallet to a minting site but it wasn’t successful later on all my Wikicat token disappeared at once and it is showing Approved with any coin in my wallet only Wikicat coin missing…

0x08FE3B0282902762cb8403491186cbE783e5D4Ba

1 Like

Hello @Ahamisi sorry , we can’t help you .

You have been scammed

please read it :