Token sale for 0 bnb

When I want to sell RedShiba or NftBooks, I can see the equivalent of 0.22 bnb on the pre-approval screen, for example, as in the picture, but why is 0 bnb displayed on the sales/approval screen, so this means that I will sell my tokens, I will pay the network fee, but I will not have any income, the bnb will not come at all. my tokens will be deleted is it true?

1 Like

Hello @Kdrkaya To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

My app version is up to date. There is no transaction connection because I thought it would give 0 BNB so I did not perform the transaction. What I really want to ask is: I was going to sell NftBooks and buy BNB, I paid a conversion fee of $0.10 for this, I sent the next page, and I’m sending it back to you. If you examine the two pictures I sent, it shows that NftBooks will give you 0.22 BNB in ​​return, but when I scroll to the confirmation page (2nd picture), it only asks for a $1.51 network fee and says it will give me 0 BNB. Please help me. Will I get no BNB in ​​return when I sell my NftBooks?

1 Like

Sorry, forgot to send my wallet address:
0xAc96C5d29c27Fd2bd72aCAB6974c573B7f91433F

1 Like

@Kdrkaya you will receive your 0.22 BNB. The confirmation screen shows you are sending 0 BNB because you are not sending any BNB but just BNB for fee.

1 Like

Thank you dear Alan47, I did what you said and the process was successful.

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!