Token success in swap but not transferred to trust wallet

I swapped some tokens to bnb in pancakeswap the swap was successful swapped to wrapped bnb nothing shows in the trust wallet

3 Likes

I have the same problem
I swapped some tokens to bnb in pancakeswap the swap was successful swapped to wrapped bnb nothing shows in the trust wallet

Hello @AB_10 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hey I have the same issue, please help me retrieve my bnb. I somehow cannot figure out how to get it back

i got a similar issue, I’ve been trust wallet for a pretty long while and never had this issue nor do i know to solve it.

i tried to trade my Saitama inu for kishu Inu, and as far as i saw the transaction was a success. Eth was withdrawn from my account to pay the fees, but nothing swapped. i still have my original Saitama tokens, no kishu tokens, but my wallet was still charged eth, so that’s gone and nothing happened…

@Moose3D @CL6543 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

So what was the resolution here? I have the same issue when I try to swap any tokens to BNB in Pancake swap. Shows transaction successful but transfer does not complete in Smart wallet.

@Rockgod711
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi Jenny,
I have tried to swap several coins from Pancakeswap to Trust Wallet. I have included the example for DGA. Per the YouTube videos I have watched: I swap DGA for BNB in Pancakeswap, enable coins and swap. I am sent to Trust Wallet to confirm the transaction, the transaction completes- but the coins do no transfer to BNB in Trust Wallet. The coins remain in Trust Wallet untouched.

Pic 3
Pic 4

Thanks

@Rockgod711
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

Read more: What is Token Approval?

Hi Jenny,
Ok that worked!
Quick follow up: So the coins don’t transfer to actual BNB but to BNB Smart Chain?
Thank you for your help!

Same here. Transferred smart chain to zelda inu. BSC scan shows success but no zelda in wallet! Beginning to think legal action might be the best course.
\

Hello @Rockgod711
Pancakeswap supports just BEP20 swaps (Smartchain) hence your BNB is received on your BEP20 address after swapping.

@jbuffet735
Please contact the Zelda INU team regarding this as it is not a Trust wallet issue.

You have been a HUGE help and very happy to finally have the last piece of the puzzle regarding swaps.
I really appreciate it!
Thank you, Jenny