Tokens with no amount shown

Not seeing the value/amount of a token keeps me checking coingecko more than I’d like …I think it’s an important feature in a wallet to know how much you have at a glance…especially in crypto…Love my Trust wallet!!:v:

10 Likes

Nothing is wrong with your wallet, friend.
Currently the app shows only tokens with trading volume of 10,000 USD or higher…
And Market cap of 10,000 USD or higher.

This would be of help if you peruse:

8 Likes

I hope it did not seem that I implied something was wrong. With so many de-fi projects of the lower cap nature it would be nice to not have the cap @ 10 k imho. If the token is on coingecko (typically the link in the wallet) the price should show live me thinks. :thinking:
Regards

3 Likes

Coinmarket cap is mentioned quite a bit here. Actually it quite interesting and have downloaded the app for my phone. It shows all the top coins and not so top ones, plus it gives information about the tokens/coins etc. I recommend looking at it.

2 Likes

I have been navigating all info on each coin, and I ta pretty much interesting on Trust Wallet

3 Likes

It’s either it’s not yet listed yet.

2 Likes

Hi all, Im having this strange issue where the amount of a certain token will appear, then disappear to 0.00 and reappear again when I refresh the app. It constantly does this. Can anyone provide any insight?

@tomcatttrading
This may be a network issue.
Did you check also if you have the latest app update.

My all solana blockchain coin not show in my wallet please help me please help me

@sgnsomesh Can you explain what you mean in details?
And please provide your receiving address alongside.

Please help, my Solana blockchain tokens balance read 0 on my trust wallet, while i can see the balance when i connect my wallet to jupiter, but i can’t do anything with the tokens like swaps/sell/buy. Please help!!

@Majd The price of the token depends on several factors.
If it is not actively traded on exchanges then the price will not show on the app.
Learn more here:

Hi Tobi, thanks for your reply.

Sorry maybe i wasn’t clear enough, I’m not talking about the price of the tokens. It is about the amount of the tokens i have. It used to show on my trust wallet but a couple days ago, after the solana outage, they start showing as zero. That’s apply to all of my tokens on solana blockchain including USDT, PYTH, SHDW, HONEY, JUP, NEON, and WHALES.

For example this is my reciving address of NEON: 8j8eLZ7wgxxQx6xH9wqHYTZ3h2PDmfxDvueuxCDcKwFX

NEON balance on my trust wallet last week was 74.61 NEON

After Solana outage, NEON balance is 0 on my trust wallet

When i connect my wallet to jupiter dex, i can see my balance for NEON in the jupiter as 74.61 but when i try to Sell my NEON below error show

Wallet Signing Falied

Please can you help me fix this issue as all above mentioned tokens have the same issue and i can’t sell anything.

Please let me know if you need the address for the rest of my tokens mentioned above. Or additional details.

Thanks

@Majd I’d advise you open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

3 Likes