Не пришла трансляция на траст вайлет

Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста
Не пришла трансляция на траст вайлет

Txid
[redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] [redacted]

1 Like

Hi @Yurikon-93,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  5. Video recording of the issue (you can upload it via Google drive then share the viewing link here, make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.
----

=============== Translated by Google - Переведено Google

Спасибо, что связались с нами! Отправьте следующую информацию, чтобы мы могли лучше понять вашу ситуацию:

1. Версия приложения Trust Wallet (откройте приложение, перейдите в настройки приложения и нажмите «О программе», сделайте снимок экрана и прикрепите его сюда)
  2. Адрес криптокошелька (нажмите значок получения рядом с кнопкой отправки, сделайте скриншот QR-кода и прикрепите сюда)
  3. Дополнительные сведения о вашей проблеме (пожалуйста, объясните, что вы пытались сделать)
  4. Скриншоты кошелька (включая ошибки или отсутствие баланса)
  5. Видеозапись выпуска (вы можете загрузить его через Google диск, а затем поделиться ссылкой на просмотр здесь, убедитесь, что разрешение обновлено [пример: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])

----
Берегись! Имейте в виду, что мы никогда не будем запрашивать вашу исходную фразу; общаться с вами по электронной почте, WhatsApp, Telegram или другим платформам. Будьте бдительны в отношении мошенников и самозванцев и немедленно сообщайте нам о них.
----

[redacted]

I’m new to cryptocurrency, I think I made a mistake while transferring

Thank you for providing the requested details and screenshots!

It’s understandable, no worries! Welcome to the crypto space fren :smile:

Upon checking and understanding the screenshots, you indeed incorrectly withdrew the ETH using a different network.

What you chose is Optimism, it should be ETH.

To access your Optimism ETH, please tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for Optimism, and enable the one with Optimism Ethereum OETH. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

How can I transfer ethereum optimism to ethereum?

You can deposit it back to Binance then withdraw it via the ETH Ethereum network.

Thanks for your help I’m very grateful,
:smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands:
Thanks for your help I’m very grateful

3 Likes