Trade error bnb/bsc

Transaction error
Expired time should be 60 second before
The trade is about bnb to bsc I’ve tried several times but got the same system error

you for help

1 Like

Need help vislive support really as these are a waste of time… For the 2nd time 6 days ago i tried to sell sone shares and it didnt go through said error… This isnt in itstge wnd time in 6 transactions altho itvwas only 2 sterling that isnt tve point so i will have to invest more to sell avsin fir same tbing to happen again a d again wats the point… Why is t it taken from transactions(coz u cant take extra fees tbst way) Been doing crypto a week and it have been ruined by this… Add to that a 65 sterling fee for shiba… Really need help sorting this out as its not acceptable. If i want to give to charity i will… Dont just take it

Me as well, I tried to swap BNB Smart Chain to BNB today, it says succesful but i have not received any of the BNB tokens. Can anybody please help?

Hello @jecete To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi there, Trust Wallet not updating live? Is there an issue at the moment with the wallet. Please advise… Ian

Hello @Concept1969 can you give more explanation on your issue. What do you mean by ‘not updating live’.

I send my btcx to hotbit usdt address,I would like to retrieve it. Kindly help me out.

Hello @sujoantony confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed.
Please contact the customer support of Hotbit so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.