Trade on trust wallet

Can we trade on trust wallet?

11 Likes

Yes I need to trade btc on my trust wallet at the best price…

4 Likes

Yes With connect wallet. But not all currency’s

5 Likes

You can trade, stake, lend or even borrow crypto in app, by using swap (kyber.network), dex (binance.dex) and dapps browser. But not all crypto assets can be traded. Mostly: eth/erc20 and bnb/bep2 tokens.

7 Likes

Thanks for your reply
Very useful but Please how to borrow crypto on trust wallet?

4 Likes

Use Dapps browser, go to defi, deposit collateral get your loan)
But really, its a very complicated theme, so if you dont know crypto and finance well - please, consider it VERY dangerous, because you can lose money faster and with a guarantee. Not sure about profit)

6 Likes

Thanks for the reply

3 Likes

Dapp has been removed from trust wallet. But we can still use wallet connect to trade on dex binance. Or for example stake rune with wallet connect.

1 Like

Dapps removed only for apple) Android users still got it in app, as it was.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s very easy, u just need a connect wallet

2 Likes

Interesting topic for discussion. Yes, our trusted wallet has many functionalities. In the case of not having an android device, it is recommended to use an application that emulates the android operating system from your computer to be able to download Trust Wallet and with your recovery words, have access to a new device, in this case an emulator of android and your iphone.

3 Likes

You can trade certain cryptocurrencies in App when you connect your Wallet

2 Likes

Well, many wise mans from team and mods tell me one thing, that is quite logical: its not good to try emulate android on pc, because of security matters at least if you not a pro linux user. That because mobile soft and hardware are such big market today, with money in it, so this money spend best time, minds and practices in security to mobile sector and web. That means that regular user on his pc and home wi fi, that dont know much about infosec and opsec will be a easy target for scam or malware, maybe even hack. And this will be a problem of that particular user. Trust wallet is an app for android and ios, so any issues that will hapend in any expirimental use are not because of bad code in app or problem of devs, but because somebody doesnt use app properly.
So stay safe, informed and dont afraid to expirement, you really can emulate Trust wallet on pc, but for what? you can use it thru wallet connect on some web servises from pc, ok, i use it. But its my money, they must be in my pocket, even an the daily running course, as my mobile phone. So as i say earlyer, its very logical to dev it and use it one propper smartphones.

2 Likes

We all run the risk of suffering any attack, and even those that can be prevented. even there even ingenious ways to attack. But hey, no matter where you have your money you must maintain minimum security. They are also alternatives, because the other would be to have two mobile devices, one android and your iphone mobile. It is only information. The entertaining ones will always exist.

2 Likes

Wetin Man go do shaa.

2 Likes