Trade trust wallet tokens

Is trust wallet token can be tradable?
If not how to use it please

3 Likes

There is some information servise in crypto trading - coingecko and coinmarketcap. Try to google it. I think you will find info there delicious.

7 Likes

official trust statement is that they didnt talk to any exchange for a listing, yet.
So be careful with trading on an exchange, could be a scam.

Search for “Trust Wallet Token (TWT)” on the forum and you will find a more detailed explanation of the incentives:

• Governance token that will be used by anyone who wants to take part in making decisions for adding new blockchain support, tokens and product features. Will also be collected as fees for submissions to the Trust Wallet
  • Discounts on DEX services and purchasing crypto within the app.
  • Collectible Marketplace, anyone interested in trading, selling or buying digital collectibles can utilize the token in a user-friendly environment.
  • DApp reviews and promotions to incentivize developers to work on DApps that contribute to further adoption of Web 3.0 on mobile devices.
  • Affiliate and bounty rewards, the token can be converted to BNB or ETH, that can be used for Network Fees.
  • Vouching and User reputation, users will be able to vouch for developers of products they enjoy to show the quality of the product to the rest of the Trust Ecosystem.
10 Likes

Yes, it is tradable, but you can use coinmarketcap to check the listing exchanges for TWT

1 Like

I don’t think there is any official listing on any exchange. So be careful where you send your tokens.

2 Likes

It is good that the TWT can be converted to BNB or ETH that can be used for Network Fees.

2 Likes

I’m also waiting for twt listing on any exchange. There is no official announcement about it so far I know

2 Likes

It is tradable, I believe. In Hotbit and MXC exchanges