Trading Tech Analysis vs Fundamental

Hi guys :raised_hands:

I was hearing from my friends, to be a Trader, we need using TA for bring successfull Trader. And other people said too the recipe for to be a Success Trader is using Tech Analysis + Fundamental of the Project.

Whats on your opinion about this guys?

Let’s sharing some experiences…

5 Likes

I would say yes Technical Analysis(TA) is one of the keys to be successful trader why?coz you know when to entering and exit in a trade and that was traders really do.

2 Likes

Fundamental and technical is so important for trading

2 Likes

@anamulislam yeah, since i bought a coin with backed their fundamental… i can sleep over night :joy::rofl:

1 Like

@jGall thats right man!! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Usually Technical Analysis (TA) is used by day-traders and swing-traders, who rely only on what happens in the chart and where the market is going. Fundamentals are mostly used when one chooses to invest in a certain project for a longer term and not planning to trade in the near future.

3 Likes

Technical analysis
Fundamental analysis
Sentimental analysis
You shld knw all this to b a successful trader

1 Like

Hi friend, your topic is great :hugs:
In my opinion, if there is a choice to choose between TA or FA, I will answer it “it depends”, why do I answer like that? Apart from Crypto I also trade on Forex, and the two are very different.

As long as I observe on Forex, TA plays a more important role than FA, I conclude like that because seeing past events that always match on the market chart, I just gave a few examples of events when the Arab Oil Refinery was bombed by Dron, and at the same time based on TA the Gold pair was supposed to go up and wait for something to make it go up, and it turned out that it really happened, the Bomb Oil Refinery made it scarce and the price moved up.

Then in Crypto, I am more concerned with FA, because if every Team even the CEO / Founder of a project says like their token or coin will soon be listed on market X, there will be a buyback by the team, or burn tokens / halving coins to their community, then the token or coin will shoot up, and TA will have no effect there

3 Likes

No trader has exhausted technical or fundamental analyses…it is a process. We are always a learning process.
“Once you stop learning you start dying”