Transaction Error. invalid sender - wanchain

Hi
I have a problem. I want to send Wanchain (WAN) from Trust Wallet to Binance.

" transaction Error. invalid sender" is shown.

I’ve done two transfers before and everything was ok.

Please help

4 Likes

I have the same problem, please fix it. I sent tokens out several times a few days ago but now can’t.

2 Likes

I am losing a lot of money through your wallet which is dangerous to my finances.

Please help me quickly

This error is because of the Jupiter hard fork. Trust wallet needs to switch to the new rpc. Until then the funds are stuck.

Do you know when is the date of introducing the new rpc?

And is there any other place I can report this issue?

I dont know another place. I tried THmG and twitter and just got replies from scammer bots.

I dont know another place. I tried Telegram and Twitter and just got replies from scammer bots.

Same problem wont let me send to my wan wallet. Trying to get an answer for hours, driving me crazy. Customer support is nonexistent.

I have to the same problem. I want to send my Wan to Binance but also invalid sender. Damn i want to invest that money into something else but i cant because of this error pffff

Hello @jake5486 @doogie69 @BenSimz @Sgt @Bloedhond

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Wanchain wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi, I’m having the same problem. @Bloedhond did sending the screenshots help?

Really need help on this.

You can use wan mobile wallet and transfer over your Trust wallet seed phrase.

I found a solution. You can import trustwallet seed phrase into a new wan wallet and then transfer funds out of that.
If you already have wan wallet on your phone you may need to do it on a different device, I couldn’t see a place to add a new wallet to an existing wan wallet.
I was put off by the password request when importing the seed phrase This is a new password setup for wan wallet must be 8 characters with at least 1 number and 1 capital letter.

The dev team will release a new version to fix this issue. To anyone else who needs to transfer their assets ASAP, you can follow @doogie69’s suggestion above ^

Its still not fixed :zipper_mouth_face: i hope ithis issue will be resolved soon. I want to sent it to binance.

1 Like