Transaction fees

is it possible that TWT could be a transaction fee in the future?

5 Likes

now that is a very great suggestion

1 Like

yes because people who do not have ETH can transaction

1 Like

This is not possible unless TWT will make their own blockchain right now I know they are using BNB network and some fees are needed to send TWT if they will move to another chain like stellar which I think no fees its this is possible.

1 Like

@mice18 nice info sir :+1::+1:

2 Likes

TWT asset a bright future, hold and wait for good news for you

It is possible in the nearest future

It would be nice if TWT could be used for transaction fees. More options for paying transaction fees would be an advantage.

It takes a long time and I agree with your idea, sir

Funny you say. I just posted this on another post. Basically said what if it lowered or took care of fees if a certain amount of twt were staked. When using the exchange if x amount twt were staked then fees would be lessened and/or depending on the amount staked; nonexistent

No as it was built on BEP2 (Binance Chain) and every transaction fees under BEP2 network are given by bnb. But it can be possible if TWT shift to its own blockchain. I don’t think it will happen as TrustWallet is part of Binance, so why would they introduce new blockchain while they already have one.

1 Like

thank you all for your answers. I came to understand

1 Like

That will be nice actually! That is what parachute token did on telegram.

2 Likes

We hope thats the case. Initially that was the idea and am hoping that would be the case.

2 Likes