Transaction issues

I had some xrp in pending from trust wallet to binance and now I dont see them at all . Please help thank you

@D.andrei
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi I sold kishimoto but I did not received it my ethereum fees is gone but kishimoto is not sold it’s still in my wallet but the ethereum fees are gone

I transfer Eth from gramfree to my trust wallet and it wasn’t reflecting… This is the address 0x1ca97eaf82CE19d2B3EFaf726E5649F4a85f2A02

Hello @Blozes @Kingsley5 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I sent a coin from my Metamask wallet to my trust wallet and I didn’t receive it yet!

• my wallet version : 3.20

-Crypto wallet address:
0x5A6a84eac20A5167ea1B1983030Dc9E95915A121

• Transaction hash:
    0x009c6ba12ff76e2ec2ea91e8fc6b973598a6022b7cadd918a398451933604bb7

Hello @goat2
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Smartchain
Contract: 0x5306be16e6af81140aa1cc4de45aa27f657f02b2
Decimals: 18

I have transferred eth from binance around 4 days ago and it has still not been credited to my account

@Iamgoon To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hello,

I have send my money (ETH) from Binance to my metamask but i choose BSC and i never received the fund but the transaction succed. What can i do in order to give it back ?

Hi, I sent Eth to my TW wallet and it is not showing. Sent from Hiveos direct. The wallet address has changed for some reason in TW also.

How do I send screenshot?

@Tonzer
Please reimport your Metamask wallet into Trust wallet or add your ETH on Metamask as a custom token

Hi, I sent Eth to my TW wallet and it is not showing. Sent from Hiveos direct. The wallet address has changed for some reason in TW also.
Transaction Hash:

0x5adaa68764279be6284c1093525f98fdb84c66325f8abd63e1febb14f51c0eea

Block: 13802100 2417 Block Confirmations

Timestamp: 8 hrs 53 mins ago (Dec-14-2021 08:07:49 AM +UTC)

To: 0x0e6df7aa2d1c4d2f24d13d3767862a443f17bf5b

Hi I have sent my Ada to my trust wallet and I’m not receiving it . How to I check for it ?

@zumacoin , @Chenfucai
To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I got the wallet from the Eth on your app and now it is a diff address…
Here is the previous address and the one I sent the Eth coin to:
0x0e6Df7Aa2D1c4d2F24d13D3767862A443f17BF5B

@zumacoin the receiver address on transaction hash and your screenshot above is 0x0e6Df7Aa2D1c4d2F24d13D3767862A443f17BF5B
Not the one the one you sent on QR code screenshot above. It is obviously you are looking on wrong wallet.

But that is the one I got from your app a month ago and now it is changed…?

@zumacoin Ethereum address can’t be changed. This seems like different wallet.

Hi Alan, I just want to let y know that last night the coins showed up in my wallet and the wallet now has the previous wallet address that I sent them to. Did yo do that? Thanks