Transaction of losted funds

I send BnB from this address bnb19fk9hqqlp8xcwrt0w35weyufnglp43hlthev3l To this address bnb19fk9hqqlp8xcwrt0w35weyufnglp43hlthev3l. How can I recover my funds or BnB back to my account. Thank you.

Hello @Eugene749 are you the owner of the destination address? Or do you know him/her?

Blockchain transactions can’t be reversed once confirmed.

Tôi gửi EOS từ Sàn Binance qua ví Trust wallet .
Cụ thể tôi gửi đồng EOS từ Binance qua ví Trust nhưng do ví trust wallet có 2 địa chỉ ví cùng là EOS nên tôi đã gửi địa chỉ không hiện thị giá đô la . Sau khi giao dịch thành công tôi ko nhận được tiền ở ví của tôi . Có cách nào lấy lại tiền không ạ. Xin cảm ơn

Tôi đã gửi EOS từ Sàn Binance địa chỉ ví là : bnb1jxfh2g85q3v0tdq56fnevx6xcxtcnhtsmcu64m . gửi đến địa chỉ ví ở Trust wallet là : 0xb86f0582d186a05cBD44578C09FC41fcE4C5019f .
Sau khi giao dịch thành công tôi ko thấy tiền ở cả 2 ví trên . Vậy có cách nào để lấy lại số tiền này không . Xin cảm ơn

Help. How do I get my tokens into my wallet when they are stuck on the blockchain.

Hello @Benox To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hi
I send some asset and the fee was 75 and it fails but it take 100 dollar !!!
And why when it didnt send but it take the fee !!!