Transaction of USDT to Trust Wallet using TRON chain not show up

Hello,

I am having a problem trying to get a transaction i did visible. This is not my 1st transaction, i have done several of them. I have transfer about 4k USDT from Exodus to my wallet in Trust Wallet using TRC chain, but it seems that the app made a mistake or so.
The 1st thing that was rare to me was that when i copied the usdt address to receive the token i had realized that it had change from the usual one i was having always. So i copied and paste it into exodus and did the transaction. The transaction was successfully, however my coins are not there.
Today i just realized checking old transaction that the wallet address that has being used to send the usdt to is the same address that the contract address, when in older transaction this is not like that. I had copied the address from the Trust Wallet app itself and paste it in Exodus, so the app seems to made a mistake and display the contract address instead of wallet address since there is nothing else there to be able to copy.

Please see images attached

Version:

exodus transaction. Here you can see the wallet to sent usdt

TronScan transaction confirmed:

the txid:

transaction done, where you can see that the contract address is the same as the wallet address (and i had copied the address from the trust wallet itself):

Old transaction where we can see what my usual usdt wallet that i used to sent to. However the contract address is he same as the previous transaction.

Another thing to mention, that day of the transaction, trust wallet was completely crazy, my amount of money was insane when that was not true, please see the next images:

Please can you help me to recover the 4270 USDT?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello @girulo To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

2. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Hello,

Sure, here you have what you had asked for

this is the wallet that display nos, that is the usual wallet that i always had used. However the day of the transaction this was displaying other address, that is exactly the contract address that you can see in the screenshoot of the transaction.

And here you have the link of the transaction from the tronscan website: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Thanks!

1 Like