Transaction successful but not in wallet

hi,
i have a problem with a transaction
solana explorer tell me successful but i cant find amount in my wallet.
TX hash:
4HshFbMXigyWsK1ukvew9ZWBJbpB4EpP3ZT6SZ1haQ6dUxNshWYHcECwRsnPXTBZuJNvYim4vrNNv15Ybtj5fkbN

Wallet hash:
GTpxHd6sW1QRK2dLsF8tYM42Xacn4ogBU5q1PHUNJWrF

please help me to solve this problem

2 Likes

Hello @adolfpm To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

my wallet ::
GTpxHd6sW1QRk2dLsF8tYM42Xacn4ogBU5q1PHUNJWrF

tx::
4HshFbMXigyWsK1ukvew9ZWBJbpB4EpP3ZT6SZ1haQ6dUxNshWYHcECwRsnPXTBZuJNvYim4vrNNv15Ybtj5fkbN

problem: tx amount i cant see in my wallet
but if u check tx you can see everthing i successfull.

1 Like

@adolfpm try to use VPN and refresh your wallet.
If problem persists try to reimport your wallet. Here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

Hi Alan
I have a problem: through uniswap I changed BUSD to MTO twice, but I only lost my ETH. In fact the operation was carried out my ETH taken, but the exchange did not take place.

These are the ash tails. Can you help me ?

0x26f9cbb463b4050e63716744b58cb8cac1af831e82e32eda7a1998e4e02c75eb
0x3ae708417da285e201c4f555ae77806881a9be5adce0df83bdbfd972282177c7

Hello @TMJ77 the first transaction hash you sent above is not swapping transaction. It is transferred from Coinbase. To your wallet.

Second transaction, is just a token approval.
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

1 Like

Hi Allen
I used vpn and refresh wallet but the problem still persists. The amount of sol is not seen in the wallet.

TX Number:

WalletNumber:

GTpxHd6sW1QRK2dLsF8tYM42Xacn4ogBU5q1PHUNJWrF

@adolfpm I gave you the re-import option and the guide too. You have to check it too.

1 Like

hi
I entered the options and used the vpn and did the refresh wallet.
But I still have a problem.
The amount of sol is not seen in the wallet. please help me.

hi
i try all steps but it’s has probem and my wallet is empty
please help me

A post was split to a new topic: Purchased ECG tokens

I purchased infinitUp token two times. Both purchases were visible in my wallet but now when I open my app only one is showing. What should I do?

Hi Alan, I approved usdt as a coin and have confirmation and now it’s asking me again to approve usdt?
Also it cost me 3usdt to transfer in to trust wallet, but just tried to transfer back out and it wanted to charge me $40 in eth

Thanks

0x76a4ae390692414e6c0a7a08e270f39064c55525dbde66cfd981cb4b9328ea82

@Trezcool you used Uniswap v2 protocol to approve, make sure you go back to v2 Uniswap (the same protocol used for token approval) and swap. Otherwise, shifting to v3 or other protocol will ask you to approve the token again.

I got same issue. How can i post details to solve my issue. I though i transfered to wrong receiver address,any possible find back ?

1 Like

@alvinzhh where did you get the wrong wallet? Do you know the owner of the address? If not, and transaction is confirmed, nothing we can do. Confirmed blockchain transactions can’t be reversed.

1 Like

It made me approve usdt again on uniswap

0x0ef935c1261bc2d7625bdef05acbb787f66074e30823327d69e239c9670d9f6c

A quick follow up on the tokenomics and how it works. This is from GRM’s website: “The rebasing mechanism adjusts the token circulating supply periodically. Say you had 2 tokens at $1 each and there 100 tokens in existence, then market cap is $100 and you own 2%. After rebase, there are 50 tokens and you own 1, but price is $2. You still own $2 worth of tokens, you still own 2%. If marketcap rises to $200 you have 2x your investment. Your tokens will never reach zero due to how the rebasing is designed.”

I read all the above but I too have the same issue. I swapped GRM for BNB, the BscScan took over 24 hours to show the transaction was finally approved, my GRM coins are not in my trust wallet any longer but I don’t have any BNB from the swap. Also the GRM token on it’s own has decreased daily since I bought it, and is the only reason I decided to swap it back for BNB. I don’t understand how this coin works, it’s economics. I started out with 526,607,202 coins, the next day it had dropped on it’s own to 446,437,459, then again to 393,164,143 and again it dropped to 218,322,415. So that’s why I’m getting out. But not sure how when the BNB will show up. Thanks for any help!