Transaction successful on bscscan but uncredited wallet

Token btc was sent to a bep20 bnb adress. Transaction was a success on bscscan but the binance receiving adress didn’t receive funds since 1 week. How to do?

2 Likes

Hi luyash2, I have just joined…thinking of transfering my shiba from binance, as i got told to go to trust wallet to transfer funds to your personal account…sorry a bit new to all this but learning all I can. I have been with etoro and uphold, I went to binance a while ago only to buy shiba, but finding it hard to sell and put money in my personal account, any advice or answers for me, thanks Fenseal

2 Likes

Hello @Fenseal1 @Luyash2 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Thanks Alan47…once my funds are here can I transfer the funds to my personal account, never known the complications with binance to get you profits back, I deposited with my debit card to binance, and thought when I sell it just goes back on my card, like upload and etoro do, everyone keeps saying your funds need to be in a trust wallet, and thanks for your last reply, Fenseal :+1:

This is the hash:
https://bscscan.com/tx/0xacc6c166e950367b52d2cb816d75b16506fb7b27d9349feb293ac24a8316d307?from=trustee

Since 1 week I sent token btc. The transaction is successful on bscscan but until now the receiving adress is not yet credited with the funds. Please help

1 Like

Hello @Luyash2 that’s fake BTC, if you sent from Trust wallet to Binance it will not be reflected.

You have to contact Binance for support on your deposit issue though.

1 Like

made the same transaction to my trust wallet but it went through and reflect in my wallet. I don’t understand please

Mais là même transaction apparaît dans mon trust wallet.

@Luyash2 refer to your original complain… you sent tokens to Binance and they didn’t reflected. I gave you the reason. I also told you to contact Binance on your deposit issue.