Transaction uncompleted

I tried to withdraw BNB BEP20 from my wallet. The transaction remained pending for 1 day and was later cancelled by the Trust wallet. I need to withdraw. What can I do pls as this situation has existed for a while.

2 Likes

Hello @Bysel To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

0xa9eF8FA2dC7ce4Df962132FE1fb6F5Dcd8BD8619

No transaction hash as the wallet will just remain as below:

I’m trying to transfer 0.43bnb from my wallet 1 to my wallet 2 on my Trust Wallet. I have been trying to do this for quite a while but the transaction will not go beyond the above pending status, and will later reset or cancel.

@Bysel upon checking, I found out that you are using very old app version. Update your app and try to send again.

If problem persists, try to re-import your wallet: How to Re-Import your Wallet

Thank you!
Problem solved! I just updated the Trust Wallet app and tried to send again. And it went through!
I appreciate!

1 Like