3. Screenshots showing the current transaction history

Pls I am still having issues with my AION and KIN tokens
I canโ€™t see any transactions in my wallet

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Details about your issue
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any)

์ง€๋‚œ 5์›” 18์ผ์— ํŠธ๋Ÿฌ์ŠคํŠธ์ง€๊ฐ‘์—์„œ ์ž˜๋ชป ์ „์†กํ•œ ๊ฑฐ๋ž˜์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ํ•œ๊ตญ๊ฑฐ๋ž˜์†Œ์— ๊ทธ๋‚  ๊ฑฐ๋ž˜๋‚ด์—ญ์„ ์ œ์ถœํ•ด์•ผ๋งŒ ํ™˜๋ถˆ๋ฐ›์„์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํŠธ๋Ÿฌ์ŠคํŠธ์ง€๊ฐ‘์—์„œ๋Š” ํ†ต์ƒ ์ด์ „ 20๊ฑด์˜ ๊ฑฐ๋ž˜๋‚ด์—ญ๋งŒ ๋ณผ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š”๋ฐ์š”, ๊ทธ ์ด์ „์˜ ๊ฑฐ๋ž˜๋‚ด์—ญ์„ ๋ณผ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋Š” ๋ฐฉ๋ฒ•์„ ์ข€ ์•Œ๋ ค์ฃผ์‹œ๊ธฐ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค
ํฐ ๊ธˆ์•ก์ด ์ „์†ก๋˜์–ด ๊ผญ ํ™˜๋ถˆ๋ฐ›์•„์•ผ ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค
๊ผญ ๋‹ต๋ณ€์ฃผ์‹œ๊ธฐ ๋ฐ”๋ž๋‹ˆ๋‹ค~

The app can only show a limit of 25 transactions. How old was the transaction you are trying to view?
You can always check the public explorer and all of them will show there.
Next time please provide more details about your concern so that we can be more specific on our response.

์•ฑ์€ 25 ๊ฐœ์˜ ๊ฑฐ๋ž˜ ๋งŒ ํ‘œ์‹œ ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋ณด๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•œ ๊ฑฐ๋ž˜๋Š” ๋ช‡ ์‚ด์ž…๋‹ˆ๊นŒ?
๋‹น์‹ ์€ ํ•ญ์ƒ ๊ณต๊ฐœ ํƒ์ƒ‰๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ํ™•์ธํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์œผ๋ฉฐ ๊ทธ๋“ค ๋ชจ๋‘๊ฐ€ ๊ฑฐ๊ธฐ์— ํ‘œ์‹œ๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
๋‹ค์Œ์—๋Š” ๊ท€ํ•˜์˜ ์šฐ๋ ค ์‚ฌํ•ญ์— ๋Œ€ํ•œ ์ž์„ธํ•œ ์ •๋ณด๋ฅผ ์ œ๊ณตํ•˜์—ฌ ๋‹ต๋ณ€์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ๊ตฌ์ฒด์ ์œผ๋กœ ์„ค๋ช…ํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค.

1 Like

Hello Trust, i send my Eth but it shows no transaction and after a minutes it was failed. This is the txhash but cannot see if unconfirmed or confirmed this is the txhash when i click after i send it 0x7c0a61923946db221d1c263e19eb022eaf5da7f988e123b33f1a4637413a1254

I send 0.035 and till now not return back to my wallet even its already failed and canโ€™t see thr history now on my wallet. Please help

1 Like

I have already assisted you on Telegram. If you still have issues, please let me know.

1 Like

Please I cannot transfer my AION to Binance exchange

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  4. Details about your issue

I canโ€™t see my TRC20 USDT transactions in my wallet and I donโ€™t get notifications that I got TRC20
TGdeNHJv3GS5EhWXNfQcgCWZ6QY7RAWoxX
Version.

The app does not yet show incoming transactions for TRC tokens.
You can however see outgoing ones.

1 Like

Yes, I know when it will be repaired because I am not receiving notifications to receive it TRC20???

Notifications will still appear when receiving tokens. Make sure you device does not have the app blocked in displaying them. And always have the latest version installed.

As for the missing transactions, please check on Tronscan instead. No timeline yet on when this feature will be added.

1 Like

Saludos cordiales. Tengo un inconveniente con una transacciรณnโ€ฆ Hice la compra por coinbase y me enviaron ETH a la trus wallet pero el saldo como tal en ETH me refleja en 0.

I get all notifications but the lost notifications are for TRC20 onlyุ›) I already have the latest version!

Hola, para una mejor asistencia en el caso, podrรญas enviar la versiรณn de trust instalada, el txid, la direcciรณn de eth, captura de pantalla (screenshot) y una mejor explicaciรณn?

2 Likes

Hi there,

I made a transaction yesterday and itโ€™s confirmed on etherscan but itโ€™s not showing on the wallet.
The address is correct Iโ€™ve double checked.
Could you please assist me with this.

Thanks

Hello @Amg,

1. Trust Wallet app version (go to settings and press โ€œAboutโ€)
  2. Crypto address
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

Hi,

This is the wallet address

0xE9e094127ea54601bE3d241917F7c17aAD880DE1

This is the transaction hash

0x65facb5b531a6e445bcbdb35e951beac299274ea1d4dc0060c35be0ca4306fae

And the app is version 3.6(366)

There is no error, the transaction shows that itโ€™s complete from my other wallet, however I canโ€™t see it on trust wallet.

Thanks