Transactions on the trс20 network

Hello! I have made several transactions on the TRC-20 USDT network. But if you go to the menu of this token, these transactions do not exist. There is no list at all. In my opinion, this is incorrect behavior of the wallet. Although there are tokens on the wallet, of course. How can this be fixed?

3 Likes

how to fix my wallet node error? Maybe there are instructions? Phone rebooted. Latest version.

2 Likes

@Pifus That was an impersonator and they have been banned, please be careful seeking support as the only proper channel to do that is via opening a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Bonjour , après destaking de mes tronx il m’est impossible de les réclamer comment puis je faire ?

Uploading: Screenshot_2024-02-18-16-27-12-012_com.wallet.crypto.trustapp-edit.jpg…

1 Like