Transfer from binance.us to trust wallet not showing up

I sent bnb from binance.us to bnb smart chain address on trust wallet and of course they aren’t showing, any way to fix this??

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hello @Bluebrother3 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hell There Trust Wallet

I transfer BNB from my Binance profile to my trust Wallet.

But I shared my main Trust wallet Address and unfortunately forgot to share my BNB Address from my Trust Wallet. - So I think my BNB is sitting in limbo, can you help rectify this?

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 19.12.24|373x500

2 Likes

Hello @harleyvs800 To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

A post was split to a new topic: Sent ADA from HUOBI (HECO) to Binance-Peg Cardano (BEP20)

Hello @jchill333
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search BNB and enable the one with ERC20.

Good day Alan,

I shared my ETH ID to my Binance account to transfer BNB from Binance into my trust wallet. I shouldve shared my BNB Trust Wallet ID instead (I realized after what I had done) so my Trust wallet was waiting for ETH to enter - but I had actually transfered BNB to my wallet. No crypto entered my trust wallet - but Etherscan said the transaction was succesful - but I dont see any new crypto in my Trust wallet.

Let me know what else you need from me - but the screen shots are all the proof you need.

Thank you!

Hello @harleyvs800
You withdrew BNB from your Binance wallet and they were received to your Trust app on the BSC network.
Simply look for Bep20 BNB (Smartchain) on your list of coins in your main app page and your tokens should be there.

Hello,

That didn’t work - here is a screenshot of my wallet.

I add BNB ERC20 and Wrapped BNB Bep20 - still showing $0 ?

Apologies - I found it - I needed to use the Smart Chain! thanks so much for your help!