Transfer from TW to CBW does not work

Hello,

I’ve transfered USDT from my Trust wallet (TW) to my Coinbase wallet (CBW). According to TW the transaction has been completed successfully. Nevertheless, I’ve never received my crypto currencies on my CBW. Above some details about the transaction.
TW version 6.9
CBW version 24.15.534
iPhone iOS :14.7.1

Thank you in advanced for your help

Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.
Coinbase doesn’t support BEP20 deposits and if they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Thank you for your reply.

At the same time, I also took contact with Coinbase support. Here above the answer I received for the same issue. What do you think about this reply?

Regards

« Thank you for reaching out to Coinbase Support. According to our records, it appears this transaction was performed using Binance’s BEP2/BEP20 chain.

Coinbase Wallet currently does not support this network, and we do not have access to these funds. Our best recommendation would be to import your wallet using the recovery phrase to a trusted private wallet provider that supports this network to retrieve these funds. »

@Didi2
If your coinbase wallet has a private key, you can use it to import your wallet as a Smartchain wallet on the Trust app

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for your help. I could retrieve the currencies by importing my Coinbase wallet as a Smartchain wallet into Trust wallet using the recovery phrase.

Regards and Thank you for your help!

Be safe

1 Like