Transfer HVT TO TRUST

I transferred my HVT token from my hyperverse website it successfully deposited to my trust wallet address BUT, still balance not showing in my trust wallet.MY TRUST WALLET NOT CONNECT TO HVT for claim and not receive.

1 Like

@Htrustbm To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

the browser on Dapp is slow and stop and not connect to HVT site.and dont go next tab to claim.

work on apple phone but not work on android phone and hanged .would you please modify the bug of apk trustwallet on android phone!

@Htrustbm Can you try clearing your Trust wallet cache and try connecting to the dApp again.

yes i do it but only work once and hang on compiet page and dont go to the next step

I CONNECTED WITH apple PHONE AND USE THE VPN TO CONNECT WALLET TO HVT FOR CLAIM, BUT IN ANDROID PHONES DOESN’T WORK NOT AT ALL.