Transfer not received

I tried transferring BNB from Binance smart chain account to a BTC wallet but the Bnb has not arrived yet close to almost a week now

3 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

I have similar issue. The transfer has come but under a different network.

How do we resolve it?

Thanks

@mikeinvest To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Forgot to attach one more screenshot.

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I provided all the details in my support ticket.

I provided the USDT BEP20 Address from Trust Wallet to Coinbase. I did not provide the USDT ECR20 address, however it is showing in my USDT ECR20 address. Please move it to BEP20.

Please see below as well. Please watch the video for explanation and details.

My Public Address to Receive USDT: 0xc6315E1328ea3B5C2756b8f980b10af423345b45

Pay me via Trust Wallet: https://link.trustwallet.com/send?asset=c20000714_t0x55d398326f99059fF775485246999027B3197955&address=0xc6315E1328ea3B5C2756b8f980b10af423345b45

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

Transaction hash: 0x9f103c8efe9c045ff121b4cfa7127c95177e2fa1315baa77454f372fa0a4f057

Thanks

Mike

Hello @mikeinvest
The wallet you’re sending from supports had your USDT on the ERC20 network not BEP20 and that is why your tokens were received as ERC20 in your Trust app.
You can use this guide for swapping out to BEP20

سلام رفیق من تقریبا حدود یه هفته پیش مقداری اتریوم بر بستر کی سی سی (kcc) از صرافی کوکویین به تراست منتقل کردم ولی هنوز واریز نشده از طرفی بخاطر اینکه شبکه (trc20)اجازه انتقال نمیداد و غیر فعال شده بود و شبکه (erc20)کارمز بالای کسر میکنه ان شبکه کی سی سی رو انتخاب کردم حالا انتقالم درست انجام سده از طرف صرافی ادرس ولتم هم درسته چکش کردم ولی هنوز واریز نشده ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنی:rose::pray:

سلام رفیق من تقریبا حدود یه هفته پیش مقداری اتریوم بر بستر کی سی سی (kcc)`
‌ از صرافی کوکویین به تراست منتقل کردم ولی هنوز واریز نشده از طرفی بخاطر اینکه شبکه
(trc20)
اجازه انتقال نمیداد و
غیر فعال شده بود و شبکه
(erc20)
کارمز بالای کسر میکنه که به ناچار شبکه کی سی سی رو انتخاب کردم حالا انتقالم درست انجام شده از طرف صرافی ،ادرس ولتم هم درسته چکش کردم ولی هنوز واریز نشده ممنون میشم راهنماییم کنی :pray::pray::pray::pray:

i dont know how to post so i’m just replying here
so i bought some aca tokens a few days ago (there are 2 aca tokens), one aca token got listed on binance and i sent my aca tokens to the binance address, Unfortunately the token i was holding is not the one got listed on binance. Help

@Simran62
Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

1 Like

I withdraw from Tron app to my trust wallet address on 25 and 26 of this month twice but my trust wallet was not credited. I complain to them but they told me it was successful from their own end.

Hi please I transfer certain amount of tronx to my trust wallet account though it’s successful but has no reflected on my balance

@Haleemah , @Phemey
To better assist, please send the following information:

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

The missing balance is for yesterday and today I wish you can just do something about this… Thanks

@Phemey
Please provide the transaction hash for the missing tokens

I did two transactions and the two was not credited to my trust wallet Tron account. The first one was on 25th of this month in the morning, while the second one was still on 25th of this month in the evening.

My Tron balance supposed to be 75 not 45