Transfer or Swap not showing up, like lots of others on here

Hello Jenny & Mickey,
I’ve been following you thread and I seem to be in a similar situation and wanted to know if this was the last info that @Mickey5 was given from both Trust or Binance? I’ll post some photos here if you will grant me access also I can also start a new thread if needed.
First, is Trust affiliated with Pancake swap? My question is as I stated before. Can someone inform me as to where these transactions are? I understand you can’t teach me trading or swapping. I’m asking that since in Trust wallet I have a confirmation of the Transactions being swapped to this address (0x10ed4…) and to my Zelda wallet (0x7a78…) how could this happen 3 separate ways submitting it the same way? Obviously this is not my ZeldaInu wallet which I entered as the receive wallet, where did this tokens go? Why are people losing tokeny/money to the same (0x10ed4…) wallet?

Am I able to access it to re direct it to my wallet? Is someone at Trust able to help in giving me information? I would like to continue to use Trust Wallet but this is getting very frustrating.

Thank you in advance,

4 Likes

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

4 Likes

0x079cb20c3c4d33901838d016a4040eabd3af3a01a8d438abcf0cc4f05de1ceb6

I swapped coins to my wallet at first it show but moments later it’s gone please help

2 Likes

Hey,

I am having a similar issue and I wondered if you could help please? My tokens show in my account but 0 funds and no market info for a few days either. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app to see if that worked and now I’m all out of ideas :joy::rofl:

Thanks

1 Like

@Shaneedaman
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

@MiCa2611
According to SafeMoon from December 29, any v1 token transfer will have 100% tax.

Read more here: https://twitter.com/safemoon/status/1476198900717342724?s=21

If you need more clarification, contact the SafeMoon project team.

I am having the same issue. Could you help me? Here are the details:

1. Version 6.15 (6153)
  2. 0xb0710a2599c626c013899c69bf1083c711837d60
  3. 0xa7b1c56946cf55ca82ecfebb2aef236a165c03e349ebeb6dd1823b396dba07a8
  4. I was trying to swap smart chain for ShibaDoge on PancakeSwap. Status shows completed.
  5. There were no errors. I added the custom token and it shows 0 tokens.

Hello @Shton
This token is most likely of a scam project as the transaction hash shows you received 5Million of the tokens but your balance remains at zero.
Did you do your research before investing on it?

Hello,

Well my issue isn’t with a transfer or purchase to be honest. I still have all my tokens showing but the overall balance is showing 0.00.

Please advise for this!

Regards,

Shane

@Shaneedaman
Please provide this:

1. App version
  2. Receiving address
  3. Screenshot of your wallet showing the zero balance
1 Like

Which address sorry? Where would I get that from? I have several tokens and zero balance. Would all the tokens be different addresses? So would you need everyone?
Thanks

1. Trust Wallet Version 6.15 - mobile
  2. tz1dmnv6BEE7LS925rAJFZSn24ZKehcgeLw4
  3. Transaction: ooKysgeAqAZKYZRF2kZ8hjUyG2otULpbC3K93zAjKKgZXrw4upX
  4. NFT (Tezos) sent from another wallet to mine, not showing up in Trust wallet

Hello Jenny,
All my transactions were on V2 on pancake swap. I should have not insured the 100% tax It even shows 1500 tokens transfered into my wallet address. There are other people making money on this token on my trusted forums and Youtube.
I filled the same steps as another token on the same platform that shows up in my wallet. WBNB
I do See the Binance icon is grayed out on the Zelda transactions. Would you know why this is? Again, If I wasn’t charged 100% tax and it says transferred into my 0x7a7… wallet then where are the tokens?
The Zelda
Thank you again for your help.

2 Likes

Hello @propmaster
Please note that my response above regarding the safemoon tax wasn’t a reply to you.
You haven’t provided the required information requested for us to assist you further.

Here are what you need to provide

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Hi to all,

Could somebody please help? I had EGC EverGrow in my Trust Wallet for several days. Now they’re not showing. I didn’t make any additional transactions.

Trust Wallet Version: 5.0

Wallet Address: 0x1B9c2B51b3AcEd6a47579e547A099614F16072Af

Transaction TX Error: 0xf562fa613ab8cc795e429e36d4323d455acd3a8db7f4204b078b077f9b2be93c

I’d really appreciate help on this.

Many thanks in advance,
Ro

Hello @rownaldbayle
Your tokens were sent here 0xa4618513ca493c8950b1a54df660be1d7d6654d1
Do you recognise that transaction?

Is this a pool address? Very strange 0xa4618513ca493c8950b1a54df660be1d7d6654d1

1 Like

NO, it does not show up as my wallet nor a swap/transfer wallet on Pancake swap. Nowhere on my account, which I hope your still talking to me about my situation. Also as mentioned, the last swap says I did it on v2 to my Zelda wallet address using BNB smart swap. so WHY is it not in my wallet on Trust wallet? Last I’ve asked before, how could several people have the same issue and all the tokens be redirected to the same " anomalous" wallet?

Everything you ask for is here. I’ve submitted this several times. I’ve gotten no more help , just questions which is needed to be helpful in my situation. However, it’s time to start helping.
All V2 on Pancake swap so not the 100% tax fees. It says Swap to my Zelda / Trust wallet address, but not in my account.
I’ll ask the same question again, where are these tokens/funds?

Hello @propmaster
You have still not provided the required information.
What you have replied to again above is not a response to your issue.
Please provide your receiving address and the transaction hash of the missing crypto in plain text.

1 Like