Transfer PBR (ERC20) tokens from Trust Wallet using Uniswap

Hey There! Trying to do as you recommended using Uniswap to transfer PBR tokens from Trust wallet. I’ve connect my wallet to uniswap however my available tokens including PBR are not showing in Uniswap and when I simply select PBR on their list of tokens it shows “0” and says “Insufficient PBR Balance” when I enter an amount to swap…

PLEASE HELP!!! Feeling defeated with this whole thing!!

Hello @vnrua81 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

As per our previous conversation, I was able to finally add the custom token with the address you provided for PBR and able to view my tokens however nothing else… as you mentioned Trust Wallet is for BEP20 and not ERC20 therefore I will not be able to see activity for the PBR on Trust or trade using PBR

I followed your suggestion…

As such I attempted to connect with Uniswap and it appears I connected successfully my Trust wallet with Uniswap and was attempting to swap PBR with Ethereum (ETH) so that I may be able to withdraw the funds on Coinbase but again I am not able to access the tokens I have for PBR in Trust on Uniswap to make the swap happen… it’s as though my wallet and uniswap never linked although it states connected…

@vnrua81 probably the tokens you selected on Uniswap have different contract address other than the one in your wallet. You have to search them by pasting contract of the tokens you have in the wallet.

Thank You for the reply… where can I locate the contract of the tokens in my wallet?

@vnrua81 go to your wallet, copy your address then scan it on etherscan. From token list, click on token you want to copy its contract, it’ll redirect you to token details including contract.