Transferred BNB from crypto.com

Please help all my tickets are captcha fail so I found this its been 3 days since sending BNB from Cryptodotcom to my Trust Wallet successfully 20 times before this time transaction says complete on senders end but on reciever end there is Zero notification of any transaction taking place what can I do?

1 Like

Hello @Rdman To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

![IMG_0138 (1)|280x500](upload://7IkDUUQ2w3xw6ASxaSzssRKZRBe.png)

![IMG_0138 (1)|280x500](upload://7IkDUUQ2w3xw6ASxaSzssRKZRBe.png)

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here) 6.8 (681)

2. Crypto wallet address My Public Address to Receive BNB: bnb1x3stkhsppl9046q5r7kkjzuzk9xtkw7dmmxqfr

3. Transaction hash ECA1D7E060F151CCDFB8221D647953B83A813D3F2D6854CD8FCF6
    4 I simply sent from my Cryptodotcom wallet to my trust wallet to convert to Binance Chain which ive done 20 times before the exact same way and it never showed up but the sending wallet has complete as status
    5 I have a screenshot of transaction but cant figure out how to upload so im send this and will follow up I think Ive delivered what you requested

Hi @Rdman
Can you check again? The BNB address you sent doesn’t match the BNB address in the screenshot above where you withdrew to