Transferred BNB to wallet not get

Hi there I transferred my BNB on wrong address i need to send it to Smart chain bnb but by mistake send it to bnbpay address

1 Like

@Randy77, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56
Decimals: 18

Hello, the usdt bep20 u transferred from binance cannot appear on my trust wallet acct.

Txid
8bdc1a7d7f9a7f56d8ec5b13f8e81b61c064c5f6c8ff236669bc1cebf67c86e0

You already transferred out your funds to another address, here’s transaction: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

Hey, I transfered from trust wallet to bitmart 13h ago and not recieved. In TW I got bnb but I think I use ERC20 to transfer…

0x9f49ff648f81ac4babc3dd4ee19d1a6e22959c15

What can I do now?

Hello @Paszkiet Please contact the customer support of Bitmart so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover the crypto or credit your account, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

I had the same problem. Got a new phone and bought $1K of BNB to transfer to my trust wallet and did t show up.

Hello @Jayfournet To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I have same problem, i transferred my busd from binance to bsc on TW…, but i didnt receive the funds on my bsc wallet…

I transferred BNB smart chain to trust wallet but I have not yet received

Hello @Abdul411 @Samdonworld o better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I got a new phone and since I’ve lost 2 transfers.

When I go to trust wallet and hit receive it doesn’t give me a bar code.

I have to hit a coin then it gives me a barcode.

Hello @Jayfournet Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Don’t know what transaction hash is sorry.

This my
tx id
0xb791d22ebc86669f4940c5d52ff5111112fa2e385850372c063027151a087143

@Abdul411, Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56
Decimals: 18

Thanks mr.Alan47, i was found it… When add custom token, i can show my asset … Thank you for respond :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1: