Transferred but not showing, please help

Hi team
I deposit token from other exchange to my trust wallet 50B babyshibainu but I received only 43,7B token.
Pls help me
Thank you

1 Like

Hello @Hoang1
Did you check to see if that token has a rebate system where a percentage of your tokens are deducted when you swap or withdraw?

Hi Jenny,
Thank you for your responded
I withdrew from Indoex exchanges and the transaction show that i will be received enough 50B. No any rebate.
Hope to be help
Thank you again

1 Like

Hello there. Still not showing up and really need the help. Provided you with all the info you asked me. What’s next ?

1 Like

Hello @Hoang1
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi there, did all this above a couple of days ago…? why again ? greetings Steve

1 Like

Like 3 days ago, scroll up, i provided you with all that info, look at november 13d

A post was split to a new topic: Bnb token didnot show up

Hi steve,
Have you try changing vpn or dns ? My problem solved with changing dns.

Please I transfer reef from my trust wallet to another Wallet but they have deduct it but didn’t reflected on the other wallet please
0x333105cb044a9667e2953121ecde5f9607fb52e988c60ca8e5a50109bda083d5
That’s the

1 Like

Hello @Btbet
Did you confirm if the receiving wallet supports bep20 deposits? If they do, you need to contact their support team since your Transaction was confirmed sent from your Trust wallet.

I’m having similar problems, i sent out 500 “SAND” erc 20 from my trust wallet, it shows “ Sent” but my exchange did receive any at all.

Someone please help, this is extremely frustrating

1 Like

Hello @Stylist

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

Alan,
could you please also post the instructions for adding erc-721? My erc-721 was there before an update but now doesnt show, I can still see it’s there on bsc scan just not showing in collectibles.

1 Like

I need help. I am having problems posting here! My ethereum shows up on etherscan but not on my Trust Application! Help!!

1 Like

It’s says I can not add media to my posts! Ugh!App Version 6.12.
This is very suspicious and frightening!!

Please tell me how to do that,
Did it just show up after changing it. I dont use vpn BTW.
This is taken me like 5 days. Still nothing and no more help from trust people

So I just did a USDC swap for SAND and it said it was successful. I have not seen the swap, I still have the same amount of USDC and 0 SAND. The ETH fee was taken from my ETH and it shows under my USDC transaction history. What is the issue as to why I can’t see my swap???

@Blkg35330

TuanR

I dont use vpn either. I changed my dns.
How to change dns:
Select connection → more connection setting → clik private dns → select private dns provider hostname then type provider hostname you prefer. I use “dns.google”. But you can use other, perhaps if you googling.

After that changing, i open my trust wallet and the bnb balance updated. But after updated i turn off the dns again.

This the pic of my problem