Transferred my shiba inu from trust wallet

Hi, I sent Shiba Inu from my trust wallet since 27th October 2021, the Shiba did not arrive and was not refunded on my trust wallet. Here is the transaction harsh: 0x9d62d3dd99ebc2eb0fecab1da59fd21618c5e830356515ce448c3867f57c1b83

If there is anything I need to send apart from the above kindly let me know.

2 Likes

Hello @Longs001 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Ich habe das selbe Problem hier ist meine Transaktion 0xa4cff392d403c75c06a7f6b9a8bff85a415e2938a2e43a49f6c3b1b3ebf1ff0c

Diese Transaktion wurde von mir nicht bestƤtigt oder ausgefĆ¼hrt bitte um Hilfe

@Alan47 hi Alan. I have a similar problem. Are you able to help with recovering my tokens?

@ifeoye send all details asked on my previous reply above.

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Iā€™m having a hard time attaching the photos. Please let me know if the description I provided is sufficient or if there is another way for me to send you the photos.

1. Trust Wallet app version - 6.9

2. Crypto wallet address - 0x8e456F73bCa59a3B97b3B9E759F9530EA6Dd2DCe

3. Transaction hash or link - 0x1dd5e20e4c245a8a435442298f4606af25b9c448804c1aa4db2ba13340f6eee7

4. Further details about my issue - I wanted to transfer my WAG tokens to LFG tokens. I clicked on the WAG tokens, hit ā€œsendā€, copied the LFG token address from CoinMarketCap, pasted in Trust Wallet ā€œrecipient addressā€ then sent. Unfortunately it looks like I sent it to the wallet associated with the LFG contract address and now I have been unable to recover the funds back to my wallet.

5. Screenshots of the wallet are attached.

@ifeoye
If you sent to a contract address, then your funds are unrecoverable.

Hi Alan. I have the same issue, and I hope you have some tips for me aswell. Sent oct29 and i have both address of my shib, recipient and the transaction is marked as ā€˜sucessā€™ on bscscan. How can i acces my shibā€¦?

Hello @Theredland To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press ā€œAboutā€, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Here is what I dont understand. In coinbase, choosing Shiba INU and recive, a adress is shown, and you copy this so the transfer from another wallet goes to this address.
Is this not the correct way to do it? Is this not my wallet / my address?

@Theredland
Coinbase doesnā€™t support BEP20 deposits and you have made a transfer of SHIBA tokens on the bep20 network.

1 Like

Then the original transaction shouldnā€™t go through, and the shib should be safe in the old address. Money cant just dissapear- that would be strange on the total amount, and value of the remaining.

@Theredland transaction will successfully sent but will not be reflected on destination platform. We have nothing to do from our side. Contact Coinbase for support on your deposit issue.

1 Like