Transferred SHIB to Trust wallet wallet doesn’t received

0x95e4dd9e3fb66104e5f56fb434a36235e251e5b73badfb7107981122bc3b255d

I have transferred the Shiba inu token from Bainance to Trust wallet with bep20 network, but Token market does not show it in my wallet and i cant transfer or exchange it
Please help me

1 Like

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I have had this issue manually added shib bep2
With the sent contract address u should see the shib and u can also transfer it back to binance as of now shib do not support bep2 this might be the issue you are facing go back and check the shib network u sent and see if it supported by trust wallet if not just manually add the token with the contract address

Hello @Nobertp To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Here is what I mean from the place he sent the shib from
Example

Copy the contract address

And go to trust wallet

To customly added the shib it should appear

@Nobertp please, send me details asked above.

Also, there’s something you are doing wrong, when you add custom token you selected ETHEREUM on network section and you are checking balance on Binance smart chain (BEP20). Change network to Smart Chain.

What I just give is an example on how to find missing shib sent to trust wallet that is bep20