Transferred some ETH tokens from metamask to Trust Wallet but I can’t see them

I have the same issue. I transferred some ETH tokens from metamask to Trust Wallet but I can’t see them. I did my first deposit the day before and went through in a few minutes…

2 Likes

Hi @Khaled20,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Ethereum wallet address (select Ethereum, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Screenshots of the wallet (including the missing balance)
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Salve è successa la stessa cosa a me ho trasferito etherum da binance a trust wallet ma non riesco a vederli

If i use rupsten Network from metamask…then show my balance…but when i use ETH network then Don’t show my balance.

In that case, what you have are testnet ETH. You don’t have the native ETH in the main network. Testnet ETH will never reflect in the main network and you can’t use them to transact on exchanges and other DApps (not unless the DApp supports testnet ETH).

A post was split to a new topic: Where is my Ethereum (BEP20)?

Salve ho trasferito alcuni eth da trust wallet a metamask ma non riesco a visualizzarli come fare ?

Hi @DaniloM29,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. ETH wallet address in the Trust Wallet app (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Versione 5.19

Ho inviato eth da trust wallet a metamask mi risulta tutto apposto ma non riesco a vederli nel wallet metamask

You sent ETH (BEP20) token, not a native Ethereum: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xfe909fc870338db55b9ee7ae290f19aa8fe40d68394168aee16aa7c080e2ca0b

You can configure your Metamask wallet to connect to BSC. Follow this guide: Connecting MetaMask to BNB Smart Chain | Binance Academy.

Then add ETH (BEP20) as a custom token afterward (contract address: 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8).

Ok trovati ora come faccio a ripassare tutto su trust wallet?

You need to have Smart Chain BNB in your Metamask wallet so you can transfer it back to your wallet address from the Trust Wallet app.

Ok fatto ! Come faccio a riconvertire in etherum nativi ?

You need to deposit it back to Binance.com (as BEP20) then withdraw it as ETH (ERC20) or use the bridge: Binance Smart Chain | Binance Bridge | Binance Panama

Ho trasferito fondi da trust wallet a Bitmart più nello specifico usdt mi dice trasferimento confermato ma non li vedo su bitmart.

In that case, please contact the customer support of Bitmart so they can investigate the deposit issue. They are the only ones who can help you with that.

Ho contattato per sbaglio li ho trasferiti sotto forma di Busd come posso recuperarli ?

That’s up to Bitmart if they are willing to recover it. Kindly continue in communicating with them.

Hi there. I have facing the same issue. I already saw my eth in my metamask.how much banb should i send to metamask to ensure i can send back my eth to trust wallet?

I also try to use binance bridge, but fail to connect the metamask. Kindly advise.

At least 0.001 Smart Chain BNB should be enough to transfer your ETH BEP20 out of your Metamask wallet.