Transferred USDT from Binance to BNB address (BEP2)

Transferred USDT from Binance to BNB address (BEP2).
Is there a way to recover crypto sent to wrong address ?

I tried the link (How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address) but I wasn’t sure what to choose in the coin tab on the Mnemonic Code Converter page and what is the wallet that I should import in the private key.

Please advise

Hi @Kallaf89,

To better assist, please send me the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Tyreec9

I transferred usdt off Binance to my bnb trust wallet on accident here is the details

Bnb trust wallet address : bnb1wk4r0r7yxgahxqz7f9ncwr6nnmfht47gcszndy

The app version 5.19

Withdrawal address : bnb1wk4r0r7yxgahxqz7f9ncwr6nnmfht47gcszndy,txid is 91482513E74946C74604F9A37539072290308EEAF1DC7D878B6972A93CBD1043

Can you please help I was trying to send bnb to my bnb wallet

Hi @Tyreec9,

Based on your transaction history, you already received the USDT and you bought BNB using that one. Afterward, you cross-chain swapped it to your Smart Chain wallet. You can check here: https://explorer.binance.org/address/bnb1wk4r0r7yxgahxqz7f9ncwr6nnmfht47gcszndy

I accidentally sent my usdt from binance to a Bep2 address on Trust wallet how do I recover it please…it’s urgent??

Hi @Presh2,

To access it, tap the toggle sign on the upper right of the main wallet screen, search for usdtbep2, and enable it. You can also follow this guide: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Hi I did the same earlier today, really simple to get funds back.

Go to trust wallet, on the wallet tab top right there is a toggle button click that on the search bar just put in usdt and ‘switch on’ all the ones with bep20 (sorry can’t remember which one showed the money)
Once you do that hopefully one of them will be holding the amount you sent from binance as usdt to trust wallet.

I then swapped it to the smart chain which then allowed me to swap it to bnb.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

OMG
Got them back, never thought it was that simple

Thanks for the help :grin:

1 Like

Glad it worked for you! I was a bit worried when it happened so happy to help!

1 Like

Nearly 2 weeks now so i already thought i lost them.

Thanks again man…

I accidentally bought binance USD and have no clue how to swap it to BNB… can anyone help please ?

Use the built-in DEX or DApps browser to swap BUSD to BNB. Make sure you have a sufficient amount of BNB already to cover the network fees.