Tried to sell Catgirl (swap) on pancake swap for BNB

Hi @Alan47 - I am hoping you could help me as well …tried to sell Catgirl (swap) on pancake swap for BNB - seems to have gone through but the BNB is not showing in my TW.

It won’t let me upload (embed) photos error so I am sending as much info as possible below

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
    V 7.1

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
    0xCcc07BF360f1111e8692BEEc11f46327baBbFc5D

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
    0xc58d20f801be7a6e8b860e316b8d79d4ab7a203215334c12534a72427b7b5df9

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
    Swap Catgirl for BNB on Pancake swap - not showing funds received

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

…did I screw up?!? (facepalm)

Thanks so much

1 Like

I would take anyone’s help with this as well …please and thank you …I’m not sure what is wrong but no bnb came to my wallet from the swap

@GameD I have enabled screenshot sending for you.

From transaction hash you sent above, you swapped your tokens for 0.166986660206582433 BNB (~$69.20) and you received them in your wallet, making your current balance 0.294428685206582433 BNB, is this not your current BNB balance?

1 Like

I have tried swapping cake and Twt to wiki cat, in both cases, transaction was successful but no deductions were made form either cake or twt, while bnb fees were charged and till now wkc still shows zero balance

Hi GameD,

I was wondering if you can help me out with something similar.

Have been looking around for hours after swapping Pay8 to Sol on Trustwallet. It’s not a big amount but I wanted to test it first and I’m happy I did.

The transaction data shows a successful transfer. Still I’m not able to find the amount back in my wallet nor my Sol value.

Transactionhash: 0x58f7de986b26785d7d2a96e76271951def3266525564778f2b083ac0ae0f408c

I just want to learn :slight_smile: would highly appreciate it if you or someone can help me figure this out.

Thank you in advance :sparkles:

@Zhkhi You received the SOL, you’d only need to add it as a custom token
Tap the button on the right hand corner, search SOL and enable the one with the BEP20 tag

Hi Tobi,

Thank you very much for your message.
I already did that and added all SOL tokens just to be sure. Even then the balance isn’t showing.

Also the balance of my whole wallet is not reflecting the swap. That’s why I’m confused.

@Zhkhi Please send a screenshot of the token you added

These are the only ones that show up on SOL

@Zhkhi Please follow the troubleshoot guide:

Alan i think you could help me.
I swap iron coins to usdt through IRONswap.wiki.
I pay 12 matic but it doesnt convert what should i do