TRON Staking on TrustWallet

Hi Trusts,

Here is the way to Stake your TRON (TRX) and gain good ears with TRX and Tokens like TRC10 and TRC20.

Select yout wallet in TRX > Click in Stake Details > Select a Representative (i prefeer Bitguild the ears are more higher).

Select que amount to want Stake (you need to have found in your wallet) the time of freeze are 3 days.

Regards and good earns,

Leo

13 Likes

I have a question, tell me please for hold of TRX, reward will be TRX or BTT or JST?

4 Likes

For gains in JST you just need to hold TRX in your wallet (every month in day 20th the Tron send tokens for your holders) but for other Tokens you need to be a Staking (it’s is relative, because you need to follow notices in Justin Sun Twitter and TRON community)

3 Likes

What are the benefits of stake in Trust Wallet, apart from the rewards given by gambling.
Do you know if the payment of the free or commissions only applies to the available balance of TRX or having the coins frozen favors you to reduce the free?

3 Likes

I am receiving JST and BTT with my TRX staking on Trust.

4 Likes

Interesting and how you did it. From Trust Wallet, and how much is the capital in TRX

2 Likes

Staking is like gambling I suppose.

2 Likes

In your trust wallet, Go to “Finance” then click the TRX and stake. To receive the reward you must have atleast 100trx minimum.

2 Likes

Thank you for your contribution.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for an information, will try to do in the Trust Wallet.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the details with us. We appreciate

2 Likes

Am also not sure about that but savings is more better your initial investment is secure not sure about staking.