Trust app can not connect to Pancakeswap

I have an iPhone 11 and the latest version of the trust wallet 6.4(643). I can’t connect to Pancakeswap on the Chrome browser or Safari. Every time I try to connect it says FAILED to connect on Trust Wallet.
When I return to Pancakeswap it says authorization error “Please authorize to access your account” I have also used my laptop and tried to connect with the QR code and that doesn’t work either. Is there any suggestions on what I should do next?

Hello @richrollin please, check this guide on how to connect PancakeSwap: WalletConnect Mobile Linking with Trust Wallet

If problem persists, re-import your wallet and try again. Here’s a guide: How to Re-Import your Wallet

1 Like

hello. i’m having the same problem aswell. but i’m on the website: yooshi . io

i have not been able to connect in over 2 months. i ended up making a metamask wallet and transferring my nft’s from TW to Metamask and i can get that wallet to connect through wallet connect.

i didn’t have a problem on pancake swap with trust wallet. but around 2 months ago the wallet connect stopped connecting. i tried everything, different browsers laptop phone uninstalling reinstalling updating. i just tried your idea of deleting the wallet and re importing it but no success.

i use metamask now for transactions. but i have my original nft’s staked on yooshi through trust wallet and i have been unable to access them. no rush really as i am only accumulating. but i hope to one day reconnect so i can sell for profit as yooshi has almost 5x the last 2 months