Trust does not show MANTA coin balance

pacific-explorer.manta.network shows that I have Manta tokens (ERC-20 tokens) but its cost is zero
I don’t understand what it means

also Manta Pacific transactions history in trust wallet is empty

I have a mistake: balance is zero (ETH), but tokens are not zero

I also have tried to use chrome extension to send tokens to the exchange but tokens were not shown in the browser wallet version (wallet recovery was successful)

@LS2 please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

@LS2 if you need fast workaround you could do it like me → install chrome web extension, import wallet and send MANTA to exchange.

1. 8.7.1 for Android

2. 0xD8ECC1F1BffD8fD214921932ad03229a7aB47790

3. first transaction 0x91dad34600430a8ab754665c3b443b1bb6003fee28ccbf8d4a75690840d07a04
    and second transaction 0xaf16cd80f941a20848efeff144bdb6b20b888789be31861c7ede9b117210baa7

I don’t know why but there are not transactions and there are token transfers - could you explain the difference between them please?

@LS2 Your MANTA tokens are in your wallet, if you are trying to send out you would need to have a little ETH on the manta pacific network to serve as gas fees.

1 Like

Thanks! I understand that but I can’t send tokens because of another reason: trust wallet shows a text “unknown path” without a text about I need a little ETH when I try to send Manta to the exchange
2 days before I updated the app trust wallet showed a text about I needed a little ETH but then I bought ETH and sent it to trust wallet but it didn’t help me

I’ve tried to send a screenshot but I have had an error while sending :frowning:

@LS2 You can attach a screenshot now.

Sorry, there was an error uploading that file. Please try again.

I can’t attach a screenshot :frowning:
How can I do this?

I’ve downloaded the screenshot by another way

1 Like

@LS2 Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

To reduce response times from customer support, ensure you include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Hello,

I also have troubles with MANTA on Trustwallet.

In my trustwallet my Manta Pacific balance is 2100 tokens. But when i try to send these, i receive a pop up ‘Not enough Manta ETH to cover the gas fee’. I added some ETH to my wallet but still i receive the same pop up… My Manta ETH wallet is empty, so i think thats the reason i am having these troubles.

Is there a way to top up that wallet? because, when i top up the adress off my Manta ETH wallet, the ETH goes to my ETH wallet…

Thank you.

1 Like

@Robbe123456 You need to select the MANTA network on the wallet you are sending from.

Youre saying when sending ETH to trust wallet, to act as MANTA(ETH), we send the Eth shares to the manta network address? Please be clear in what you are saying.

I have exactly the same problem. I want to transfer my Manta tokens to the exchange and have no ETH to pay the fees. I am on various exchanges, but I can’t send ETH anywhere on the Manta network and ETH on other networks doesn’t work either. How can I get ETH from the Manta network? The Trust Wallet in Chrome does not work for me either, the tokens are not displayed there, everything looks fine in the Trust iOS app. Need help

@Philipp You need to deposit your ETH through the MANTA network.

Yes, I unterstand the point. But I can’t send Eth from my Exchanges (Bybit, Bitget, Mexc & Kucoin) over the Manta Network. So how can I withdraw my Manta now? And the Chrome & Firefox Trust Wallets don’t show my Manta Tokens.

@Philipp You need to find an exchange that supports the MANTA network or where you can bridge to the MANTA network but please do your research.

I’m having same problem can’t withdrawal Manta can someone help keeps showing unknown path

@Ilirgecaj1 Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Settings → Support
or support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.