Trust Level Not fair

I have see and try to understanding how to get trust level, but i see my friends joined 3 days ago in community,and than he trust level reach to level 2/member, but i have joined on maret and active least than 1 week but still basic member, and now i think wasting time for me

15 Likes

Be active like and post too n get likes too

8 Likes

hello, I think I can help you a little to read this article
1. Confidence level:: zero:
They are all recent visitors, and have a New status.

1. Confidence level:: one:
    They are all new users who have taken their time reading and learning about the community, and have a Basic status.

You will be quickly promoted to this level.

Come to trust level: one:…

: ballot_box_with_check: Entering at least 5 topics
: ballot_box_with_check: Read at least 30 posts
: ballot_box_with_check: Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

1. Confidence level:: two:
    They are all new users who have taken their time reading and learning about the community for more than a week, and have a Member status.

2. Confidence level:: three:
    They are all members who have stood out in the community for their collaboration and support for months and even years, and have a status of Regular.

3. Confidence level:: four:
    They are all longtime members who have remained in the community as creators, setting a positive example with their actions, and have Leader status. They are seen almost as a moderator within the community.

translated from:

8 Likes

Patience and consistency win you new level.

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

I guess you need to be active that’s how it works.

2 Likes

Most activeness am seeing is just spamming. Not qualitative contents. Moderators should observe very well for spamming.

1 Like

This is by far the most comprehensive info about levels i have seen :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:Thanks.

You’re welcome @Juzitu

1 Like

share news with them, discuss and like their posts.
always active in the forum and don’t forget to see new forum posts.

1 Like

Not sure it is unfair. They must have parameter they use which their system follow strictly. Find out what your friend did differently.

1 Like

bro, to achieve higher level, you gotta go hunt and kill the monsters. :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

“uhm that’s exactly how" but you need to improve in your posts so you can get more active response :wink:

1 Like

First of all, read the instructions to know the community.trustwallet: FAQ - Trust Wallet

many Users asked how to increase their TRUST level. You can read the topic to find out the reason why there are levels: Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

1 Like

If you only an active member and you don’t have the action you still not qualified for the next level :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha LOL so he need to find the boss? Hahaha

2 Likes

We often feel that way in the beginning. Stay put. It’s only up from here :love_letter:

1 Like

The Lord is your very strength.

1 Like