Trust Multi-Coin Wallet connection

I have three different Wallet addresses in Trust wallet, are these addresses connected in any way that I can move funds between them without any charges or I will have to do it like a normal send and receive.
Why am asking this is because most times I have left over coins in the wallets which I would like to gather up to make it useful without losing any.

I don’t know if this feature is already in existence although if it is, how do I do it guys. Thank you

8 Likes

good wallet and i use persnally base on decenterlize

5 Likes

I think the multi-coin wallet only enables you to have different wallet for different purposes just like you may want to have different Bank Accounts Types for various reasons within the same bank but uses different account number.

So in essence Trust Wallet sees each of those multi-coin wallet individually. Hence, if you move any coin or token to any of the multi-coin wallet, you’ll be charged for each transaction just as you will be charged in a bank transaction.

I would love this feature though but I am not sure it’s free to move coins.

8 Likes

I am using trust wallet for my cryptocurrency it is very nice

3 Likes

Creating or importing from existing phrase/private keys of any wallet (multichain or erc20 wallet) multiple times doesn’t mean you can send your assets from one wallet to another without any fees. They’re are completely different from one another. Every wallet has separate private key or recovery phrase. As they are not connected to each other, you must have some fees to do any transaction. Hope you understand. It’s just three separate wallet which has no inter-connection.

6 Likes

nope, you have to pay the fee.

3 Likes

Please can try and help so we can know the very one.

3 Likes

Hello Larry. I think they’re three independent addresses. So you can’t move between them without charges. They have no relationships each other

5 Likes

I am so acsed trust wallet Multi_coin walled connection

3 Likes

Saya harus ada fee di setiap dompet

1 Like

Trust wallet handel own hand and twt go to moon in future i am hold long time