Trust wallet coins from and bsb

I’m worried my coins might be fake. How can I tell? Also why do I have to pay a high fee just to withdraw my funds? I don’t know if this is a scam or not. I’m worried my phrase may have been compromised and they my funds may also be at risk. I also worry that I had malware before and worried it may still be there. Help!!!

4 Likes

@Melaus You can check first the source of the token you received to know if it’s legit or not. Then also ensure you do your research on such tokens especially if you have no idea where they were sent from.

If you are worried your wallet may be compromised, it is better to create a new wallet and move out your assets to the new wallet immediately to avoid loss of funds.

5 Likes

How? When you say source are you saying the address that sent it or the network ok he coin name?

2 Likes

Do you mean the network or the name of the coins. I’m a newbie so I’m kind of lost on things

2 Likes

@Melaus Source meaning where you received the tokens from.

3 Likes

This scammer is replying to me pretending to be you, they need to be reported because this makes it hard for others to not trust this site and other sites and I don’t want people getting messed over.

1 Like

@Melaus The impersonator has been banned. Please be aware I won’t request to chat anywhere else.

2 Likes