Trust wallet crashes upon opening

I was sble to open trust wallet 2 days ago. I tried opening today and it simply crashes… shows the logo snd crashes… i tried deleting the cache and it does not solve the issue. Anyone know what to do. Thank you. Very concerned

4 Likes

@Funkmaster Sorry for the inconvenience, you can create a bug report at support.trustwallet.com and please provide screenshots or video recording of the issue so the support team can replicate.

1 Like

Since everyone has this issue. Should we all send a video of the app closing right away? I dont get it. Please make an official statement. I cant access the app. There are a millions spams out there, every question gets bombarded by fakes.

What can we do to make the app work again? How is a support ticket going to resolve the issue?

3 Likes

I click on trust wallet all it does it shows trust walket logo and immediately closes. How do i creat a big report . Cant obtain a screenshot

1 Like

@Babyface12 @Funkmaster Creating a support ticket and sending a recording of this issue/bug helps the support team understand better what’s going on and can help them resolve it earlier.

1 Like

Sorry, again. What does the video change? The app closes immediately. Thats all. Just let us know if this issue is known and its been worked on. Thanks

2 Likes

Yes we get tht but the issue is that the app just immediately closes. What does a video or screenshot change here? Its as described. The app shows the logo after opening and then closes.

There are many people that have this issue. The latest update came in at 11:04 for me today CET.

Is this issue worked on? There should be like hundrets of tickets created only for this. Always with the same issue. The app can not be opened

2 Likes

@Babyface12 You can literally screen record how you open the app and it crashes multiple times and that is all plus the app version you updated to.

1 Like

The app version is 8.10

I can do it later but I do not see where this solves the general issue that people cant open the app anymore.

3 Likes

@Babyface12 I explained above it helps the support team gather and collate the reports from various individuals and that would help them resolve it since this issue isn’t so for some Users.

1 Like

Please see the attached screen recording

Trust wallet simply crashes

2 Likes

I Just logged in so with no problem, and that’s a good thing
or I would have thought it was ‘me’ :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Funkmaster You should open a support ticket and report that there and not here.

1 Like

hi,
my trust wallet wont open after update to 8.10 beta
how to fix that?

1 Like

I went to open a support ticket there is no option for that… its just automated responses

1 Like

I cant even get into ttrust wallet… how am i supposed to open a ticket this is what it says to open a ticket from the automated support chat :

If you have followed all the steps above and are still unable to fix the issue, submit a ticket through the Support & Feedback section of Trust Wallet. Provide as much detail as possible, including the specific problem, when it occurred, the last actions you took before the problem started, and details about your…

Oh well… will deleting the wallet and reinstalling help??

1 Like

@Funkmaster You can submit a ticket at support.trustwallet.com
Tap the Submit a ticket button at the top right corner.

@Blikochal Please do the above also
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

Thank you for sure i will contact you… :laughing: :rofl: its my node huh. I actully just reinstalled and problem went away.

1 Like

@Funkmaster Please be careful, that’s an impersonator. They’ve been duly banned.

2 Likes