Trust wallet dex

I’ve been using the trust wallet dex and I’ll like if there can be more order types like stop-limit and OCO. Which can help minimize loss and easy trade.

10 Likes

Still very surprised the Built-in DEX don’t have these features…I trust soon enough we would see them

5 Likes

its dex, so deals are tx at blochchain. Its quite artistic to make something like this working on-chain. Read more about orders type at binance.org docs. Short answer - no, you can’t, while there is two types of orders on dex.
As i lurked now, there is no way to use something like that at app interface. While there can be (i dont search for it) some bots/web system of automation, that have wallet connect integration. While its still will be pain to use( to many deals, to many confirmations. While you cant provide some api servise for it, as i suppose, or you will must inpit something like private key, which is highly unrecomended if you are not prouser. Or try it at other (not main) wallet with low funds.
the only ± working recipe is use alerts with integrstion of your bnb address at Coinstats, which have nice automated api bnb address information catch. That will provide you some charts and alerts, while calculating profit)

3 Likes

the only ± working recipe is use alerts with integrstion of your bnb address at Coinstats, which have nice automated api bnb address information catch. That will provide you some charts and alerts, while calculating profit)

1 Like

This will really be a good addition to Dexs if it can be achieved.

2 Likes

Still improving i know these will come,

2 Likes

How can I unlock my locked token (bep2-ETH).
I WANNA CONVERT IT ON BINANCE, HELP

3 Likes

@sammyleeayodele That’s because you have unfilled order you placed in the DEX, cancel it first, your balance will unlock.

2 Likes