Trust Wallet Insufficient Network Fee

Hello. I recently join the coin world and I wanted to take some ceek tokens. I sent money to binance and get some ETH. After that I sent these ETH to trust wallet but at the end I want to send them to pancakeswap. Hovewer, I couldn’t send because there is a network fee which is only paid with BNB smart chain. I don’t have any bnb and I don’t know how can I solve this problem ? Can anyone help me with that problem ?

Have a nice day

BNB Smart Chain Account : 0x5fD1501cE4A221F5C2Ab8cC8c19aE6Aa93cff15f

The network fee is only 0.3 cent but I don’t know how to buy that with my ETH

2 Likes

I just checked and you should have enough to cover your gas fees now.

3 Likes

Mine said you don’t have enough tron (trx) to cover network. I can’t post as a newbie.

2 Likes

@Trestu
That means you do not have TRX in your wallet to cover as gas fees for the TRC20 token you’re trying to send out.

1 Like

What I’m trying to send is apenft. I thought network fees will be deduct from whatever crypto I’m sending.

2 Likes

@Trestu
No it won’t.
There are specific fees for specific networks
Also the app does not charge a fee but there is a network fee that will be paid to the miners.
Once you try and send an amount, it automatically calculates the fees.

Learn more here:

1 Like

I transferred the apenft to trust wallet to stake, farm or swap but I can’t find any DApps that take this crypto. Now my apenft is stuck. Please advise what course of action I can take now except buying tron through trust wallet?

1 Like

Hi I have the same issue. I transferred my funds from Binance into Trust Wallet as USDT. Now I want to send my funds back to Binance but am stopped as I don’t have sufficient BNB for network fees. However I can’t transfer any USDT to BNB to cover the fee as it says I don’t have enough BNB for transfer fees to BNB. Please help.

App Version 6.16 (531)
0x4A61dC755331dd7ABF6e45b23aaf722aCdc21d7f

3 Likes

@Tylert
I just sent you some BNB as gas fees.

2 Likes