Trust Wallet not listing tokens

I bought Octans and Elongate 24 hrs ago via trust wallet and pancake swap. They haven’t been listed on my Trust Wallet. Help!!

Maybe you ave to enable them. Next to Collectibles you’ll see two dots. Click on it and you can enable them.

4 Likes

Spore is not list bep20 …i did bought but i not see bep20 spore where the add

1 Like

I did, it worked. i just had to enable or turn them on.They are all listed. Thanks

1 Like

Hit recieved, put contract number from BSC scan in the search bar. Just like pancake swap. Then click on coin will enable it.

2 Likes

Hello Guys,
I have a similar issue, I bought dogelon coin using uniswap, and now I can’t find it neither the funds, under Eth I have Smart contract call, but nothing else.

2 Likes

Hey, did ur dogelon ending showing up??
I’m in the same boat… thanks
It’s gotta be there somewhere… please help

1 Like

Hey, yes I was able to make dogelon show on trust wallet, first you will need to get the Dogelon contract, then go to trust wallet and near collectibles you will see two dot, click on them then scroll down until you see add Custom token, click on it and past the contract address in the name field put ELON, symbol the same ELON and decimals put 18, the click done.
after like 30 second you should be able to see your Dogelon coin in your wallet.

1 Like

I’m in AMA eproblem I want fix it too if some one can help me please…
Only try

1 Like

Hi, I am having a similar problem…

I brought a ZED horse collectable on Opensea, but can’t add it to my trust wallet. I tired to add a custom token, but I only have the contract address and not the name, symbol or decimal, as I can’t find it anywhere? I also have the token ID but not sure if this useful or not.

Can someone please help?

1 Like