Trust wallet not showing transaction history for some tokens

@Nelsonmarc
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

All the responses I get are the same, as if there’s a robot answering. They keep saying that I’m using the wrong pass phrase, but I only have the one, I can still see it on Through the blockchain but I can’t touch it.

Jenny,

I had lost my phrase and recently found it but with some phone/sim card issues, my wallet was completely empty when I got into it.

Are there ways to still get that info or see if there were transactions made from my account without my permission?

I have tried everything that I have read within these posts and nothing is working and quite frankly this is the only way I see any customer service within Trust Wallet. I tried to submit a ticket and the captcha will not work so hopefully you can guide me in the right direction.

I am not sure if there is a way for you all to look up account information and pass the information through a private message, email, or something else.

Thanks.

@jsowers
You can use the explorers for the respective tokens to check for your Transaction history.

@JennyMillan
I went to 2 different ones and there is nothing there. I am not even sure if I am coping the right token info down. I had to repopulate the Shib token because it did not show up when I re-downloaded the app.

Question: I had to factory reset my phone and I did not transfer my data to another phone. Also, before that an AT&T rep. transferred my data from a 4G sim to a 5G sim.

How bad am I screwed…

@jsowers
Did you check if the address of the wallet you have imported matches the address where you had funds on?

1 Like

Jenny you sent me a link before on adding a custom token to recover my coins. It didn’t work.
Can one transfer from binance peg Etherium to Etherium?
I feel like the funds are gone…
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x66f1d75dc8e1c6757355590db408c856e3383e81b2edfbc1515e7fe4e8d9c80a

@JoshyG

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

Yeah I tried that. Do you know if transferring on Binance-peg Eth. To Etherium will delete the coins?

I can’t find them.
Either they are gone or I am doing something wrong.

This is the transaction:
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x66f1d75dc8e1c6757355590db408c856e3383e81b2edfbc1515e7fe4e8d9c80a

Hey @JoshyG
Did you try importing your recovery keys on another device.
Maybe your current device has network issues and doesn’t let you view the coin.

All was done in trust wallet. Network is fine.

Also do you know if binance peg etherium would burn the coins if they are sent to etherium?

@JoshyG
No that will not happen if you send to an Ethereum address.
Note that both ERC20 and BEP20 tokens have the same address so if you send to an Ethereum address, it would still be there as BEP20 ETH.

1 Like

Not finding it still. How do I find them. It’s been a week
I’m jumping back and forth from Etherium to smart chain wallets to import the token holder address and it’s not working

This is all that shows up:

@JoshyG
Can you confirm which is your receiving address?
0xb1c44bdc67d1ba54097011084e084bf9e8364b2d or 0x0D0eF4198AFcE6541E4DE0EE90d6C784527d843d

I believe it Looks like this one.

0xb1c44bdc67d1ba54097011084e084bf9e8364b2d

I just realized I sent this to meta mask from Trust wallet

Now how do I pull up in meta?

@JoshyG Please contact the customer support of Metamask so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

I have the same issue. Was there a solution on how to get the transactions to show for the tokens? None of my tokes have transactions.