Trust wallet should bring selling and buying of coins

Good day. I do believe that trust wallet should open all coins to buy ans also they should bring selling button for people that wants to sell their coins so thay trust wallet can gain more people in the years to come

12 Likes

Very very important that this becomes possible, it will surely improve the use of trustwallet and attract more users in time to come.

6 Likes

Trust wallet is a custodian wallet there are so many option in the wallet, you can sell and buy any coin, just that you need to explore the wallet more and get familiar with the wallet. In the wallet we have DApps browser access, exchange access.

7 Likes

Am sure Binance are working something out since trust wallet is their baby. Ideas are endless

5 Likes

:astonished::astonished:
I thought there way something like that there
But i do see buy /sell icon there

Buying and selling is the easy way to convert tokens ,this is good too ,but it’s depends on the trust wallet because they known as a erc20 token wallet .

3 Likes

You know you can already buy coins through trustwallet. The feature is already available. You can buy through Visa/MasterCard.

They’re not only a erc20 wallet rather a multi chain wallet. So you can buy several coins through buying option. You can also use dex for chain based trading.

1 Like

You can connect the wallet to Uniswap, or many other exchanges to trade.

Even uniswap doesn’t allow all coins/tokens for trading. Basically it depends on which project listed their coin/token in uniswap or exchange.

1 Like

Any ERC20 token can be added to UniSwap by pasting contract address. But yes, not ALL tokens are listed.

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I’m saying. Not every but most.

2 Likes

If it is happen, very helpful.

1 Like

Trust wallet has alot of tokens.I actually don’t think they can list all tokens. Many token are springing up like mushrooms every day.
Look at Defi tokens on the rise

3 Likes

They already had that in the wallet. You Just need to explore and learn how the exchange works.

2 Likes

Yes it’s but someone needs to use DApp browser option as well as wallet connect.

3 Likes

I would guess they will add exchange ability eventually but it takes a lot of money and knowledge to go from just a wallet to an exchange. It would take months of planning and preparation.

Buying and selling bitcoins is a nice idea in trust wallet

1 Like

Yeah… Hope we see soon

2 Likes