Trust wallet swift issue in sending crypto. It is showing ivalid response received for https://aag.twnodes.com/naas/session /.please help

I downloaded the trust wallet and made swift wallet and transferred my wld coins to swift account. After that i tried to send my coin back then it is showing error in sending back my coins. Response invalid or sometahing please help.

1 Like

@bhanu2003 I’d advise you to open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

Helllo, i got same problem, have your problem solved?
Please help me too mate, how to solved this?

@Antidump25 Please check my message above.

Processing: 1000021675.jpg…
how is it possible that I can send a ticket, while when the ticket has been created then you ask for a registered account, I don’t have one and don’t know where the register button is?

@Antidump25 You don’t need a login to submit a ticket, you can simply hit the back button and then resubmit.

I already trying 10 times sir, it’s always bring me back to login page, after complete the captcha.
help me

I’ve tried creating a ticket and bypassing the capcha, but when I press the send button it redirects to login page, does this mean my ticket has been sent? I have not received any reply after two days if it was indeed sent

1 Like

@Antidump25 Please remove attachments from the ticket and resubmit, when you get a response email, attach the screenshots or video recording there.

trust walletのswift ウォレットでもスタックするエラーがありましたが、私は次の方法で解決しました。

1. ウォレット一覧を開きます。
    2.+ボタンを押して新しいウォレットを追加します。
    3.既存のswiftウォレットのインポートを選択します。
    4.指紋認証または顔認証などでpasskeyを認証します。
    5.swift wallet をインポートすると、stuckされていないことを確認します。

(English英文)
I had an error of stucking transaction with swift on trust wallet, but I solved it in the following way.

1. Open the wallet list.
  2. Press the + button to add a new wallet.
  3. Select to import an existing swift wallet.
  4. Authenticate your passkey with fingerprint or face recognition.
  5. When importing the swift wallet, make sure it isn’t stuck.
1 Like

Thanks very much. I got the same problem and tried your suggestion solution. That helped be withdraw my bnb.

2 Likes