Trust wallet to Metamask

So i have made a post already but not sure if i reached the person in time with a reply. I have been using Trust Wallet for some time now. Yet i decided to open up a MetaMask wallet and i made a mistake of sending my polygon (matic) from my trust wallet to my Metamask wallet. how can i get my Polygon (matic) back as even though it was sent it never got recieved by Metamask. and Trust wallet now shows the transaction and a zero ballance… Help please

1 Like

@Vinnyc7 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

I was trying to swap for a different currency not send it over. To a different wallet.

1 Like

به این گوش ندید این دزد هست هکر هست بهش
گوش ندی :pray: این دزد هست بهش گوش ندین

0x73f36df77bf987E01f22424b1e08B018f655F5F4

Here is the transaction hash

0xac958ffaf0df90b4e993bf4e54f57a8e0b25d1f9a57a6535facd13cfcdf93f0a

Missing balances and errors…

1 Like

@Vinnyc7 this is not swap transaction. It is transfer to another address (0x8871cf296ef92af0bd272620649fa2f17cefcc0a).

1 Like

Yeah i thought i wad able to swap my Matic to Eth the dummy way i did. Lol still new all of the new stuff out. I assumed i was doing it right. I would like to know am i able to get my Polygon (matic) back?

1 Like

Allen, please help me, this is my life, please give it back, God help me, I had the money for my car

1 Like

so im safe to say that since i did that dummy stuff lol i have lost it. I mean its not much but just figured id attempt to see if i have a chance to recover. lessson learned from this though.

@Vinnyc7 I already answered your issue on other thread, refer there for answers please.