Trust Wallet Transaction History on IOS 6.0

I am having this same issue, I reimported my TrustWallet twice already and can not see my most recent transaction madd to my secondary wallet,

My second wallet is requesting I show the transaction history on the TrustWallet App. Please help.

I am having this same issue.
FTX is asking for a screenshot of the transaction history.
Where do I find this history? (On trust wallet NOT explorer).
Version 2.12
My address: bc1qap5zan6g5z3r3emkya7hxakawaskxxa98mx27d
Transaction hash:
da23a412e53e28f32c9b52e9f2e8ed7429cb0352596f45ddfdb5d42a91b25b8c
Amount: 0.00271194 $166.10 USD
Date: Nov 6, 2021 5:01 PM UTC

I need to take an “in app” screenshot of this transaction for FTX to be able to help me.

Please help.
Thank you

1 Like

Is there any way to reach some kind of customer support for trust wallet??? I see dozens of questions, no answers or solutions. That’s terrifying for a product that is supposed to house and protect my crypto!!!

Does trust wallet have any customer service?

@Sounder66
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Hola para hacerte una consulta, es que me aparece un error en mi billetera que no me deja hacer movimientos, me dice
Esta es una billetera que solo puede mirar
Asegúrese de tener acceso a esta billetera antes de realizar cualquier acción en ella
Y la persona que me consigno me dice

Que para activarla tengo que consignar el valor de 350 dólares y así poder retirar los fondos a mi moneda local, y es en Colombia, que debo hacer??

Si me puedes ayudar tbn es que creo que alguien me cogió la frase de recuperación que deje accidentalmente en la oficina, se podría cambiar??

If you are seeing a watch wallet, that means you do not have access to it.
Anyone saying that they will give access to it are scammers trying to take your money.

Si ve una billetera de reloj, eso significa que no tiene acceso a ella.
Cualquiera que diga que le dará acceso es un estafador que intenta tomar su dinero.

2 Likes